Steven Yates Reeder: Born July 1961 in Essex in England: Childhood spent in Bulawayo City in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. Moved to South Africa age 16 and matriculated at Dawnview High in Primrose Gauteng.Now living in Knysna area. Not married.
- Two years army with the Presidents Guards Regiment, combat veteran of the Angolan border war while seconded to 51 Battalion on the Angolan border.
- Worked in sales and marketing for most of my life – in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Spain, Ireland, UK and Botswana.
- Wrote first story during matric and was published in the school magazine. Wrote numerous articles for publications in UK – mainly motor racing magazines – also a number of short-stories for US magazines. First full length Novel is Adrenalin Rush, published in SA and soon in USA and UK. Busy writing three more novels at the moment with five more being developed. These range from action/adventure to futuristic (SiFi?) to a comedy and a political thriller.
- Provincial motor racing champion (Production motorcycles)
- Wrote a sales training manual for a UK based sales firm (How to sell anything made simple)
- Taught myself welding and built a double car-port which, surprisingly, is still standing twenty years later.
- Water polo
- Foot ball
- Swimming – back stroke, breast stroke and ‘free style’
These days I play golf off a nine handicap when I get the chance and surf really badly when on holiday in Natal.